Friday, May 3, 2013

The Atta-Boy Reward -or- A Belated Birthday Gift

Today is an extra special treat day for me.  I've had this scheduled for the last month, but I feel like it's my reward for my excellent work yesterday.  I didn't know that events would fall the way they did, and the fact coincidence made it happen makes it even more special to me.  Today, after three long years of waiting and musing, I'm finally getting another tattoo.  One I'm very excited about.  I'm working with an excellent local artist I've never worked with before, but his portfolio was quite impressive and I can't wait for him to make me bleed!  Remember that part of my Five Year Plan is to finish my sleeve?  Well, today I take another step in bring those goals to light.  It's kind of a late birthday present, as I've been asking for money for my tattoo fund for both Christmas and birthday for several years now.  Nobody has obliged, but I've tucked away a little bit of money for it and after two months of waiting, I'm finally going today.

That's all, just a little quickie.  I'll post pictures when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment