Friday, May 17, 2013

Ramping up!

And so the vacation is looming ever closer.  The vacation that is making me miss the first couple of days of school.  I contacted my professors; I did my part.  I've also completed most of my assignments already.  Vacations are usually stressful for me, because I don't like leaving my dog behind, and it takes me a couple of days to shake that off.  But, I'm also going to stay with a person that doesn't like me; I kind of feel like I'm intruding on someone else's visit instead of being invited along.  And then right after I get back I have to move my ass straight to class.  I'm just nervous is all.  Everything has been pretty slow and relaxed and I'm not looking forward to the stress.  But, I've promised that I will not force myself to have a bad time just because I'm so convinced I'm going to have a bad time anyway.  I have committed to have fun whenever fun is available.  I will have a good time, goddammit.  Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment